Over Heard (Jackson)

Y'all let me know if I'm under appreciating anyone so I can do an imagine on them.

You were walking around outside of the JYP building rambling to yourself about how you wish you could talk more to Jackson Wang who you were a fan of. However you're only just a stylist right?

To you, you're just a worker who he wouldn't notice. Lets see about that...

My POV

I'm currently on my way to see my boyfriend Mark because those idiots can't go one minute without being hungry and i'm hungry too so why not pic up food.

I'm just getting to the door before I hear a girl who's surprisingly African American. I almost thought I was alone in this world. 

As I got closer to her I over heard her talking about my best friend.

Back To Reader's POV

"I wish I could get at least one minute to talk to him but I'm just a stylist. It never seems like we get to talk anyway." You sighed and turned around about to walk back in the building.

"Hey!" You looked up and saw another black girl who looked around your age. Thank god! "Hi", you said smiling back.

"What's your name?" she asked you and you replied back, "(Y/N). What about you?" She turned towards the building. 

"You can just call me Tati. Wanna come eat with me?" She raised a big bag of food which you were curious about but just accepted the offer. 

As you both were walking through the hall you noticed she was going towards Got7's break room. You tugged her shirt and while she went for the door handle.

"Wait. We can't just eat in there." She looked at you with a smile, "Bet". With that she walked in tugging your arm with her.

You were suddenly standing in front of all the Got7 members thinking that this could only go horribly. Suddenly Mark Tuan ran up to Tati and pecked her lips. "Thanks babe!" He said as he grabbed the food. 

You looked at her shocked as she shrugged and snapped her fingers. "Guys, this is (Y/N),  friend of mine so she will now on be hanging with us." They all greeted you back with smiles.

You stood awkwardly for a minute before Tati pulled you to sit by Jackson while she went by Mark.

"Hey I'm Jackson. Let's hang out from now on yeah?" You smiled and nodded back as you guys kept talking and exchanging numbers. 

Tati looked at you and winked and you mouthed a 'thank you'.

*****

I finally visited y'all in an imagine lol. Hope you enjoyed!