Matchmaker Failed (RapMon)

"(Y/N)~~ He's so cuuute" your friend said eyeing your other friend Namjoon.

You and him weren't bestfriends but you guys were cool with eachother.

"I know you've said that a million times", you said with a chuckle.

Your friend always talked about Namjoon and you thought they would be a cute couple.

An idea came to your head as you watched your friend stare at him.

After lunch you guys split up since you had different classes.

Good thing is that Namjoon is in that class so time to turn on the charm.

You walked in and sat in your seat in the back waiting for him.

Your luck came as Namjoon came through the door and smiled at you.

He sat down and started talking to you about random things.

"Sooo Joonie. You know my friend (Y/F/N) right?" He looked at you before nodding.

"Sooo she's single and I think that would be nice for to go on a date".

"Mhm" he said sounding uninterested as I have brought it up before.

"Oh come Joon! There's nothing wrong with her." You said unknowingly pouting trying to get the giant on your side.

"Yeah you're right there is nothing wrong with her" I smiled grabbing his arm.

"See-" he held up his hand. "But! No thank you. I've told you already I'm not interested in her."

"But-" "Drop it" he said cutting you off again.

You just crossed your arms and faced forwards since the teacher came in.

As class came to an end and everyone walked out. You walked up to Namjoon.

"Yah Joon. Who are you interested in then?" You said brushing your expensive Brazilian hair out your face.

He turned around about to walk out. "Joon-" "You!" He said cutting you off for the third time today.

You were speechless.

"I like you but you're so caught up in trying to set me up with (Y/F/N) to realize!"

He yelled staring you down. You looked down deep in thought before getting your bags and things.

You walked fast past Namjoon and exited the room going to find your bestfriend.

Wishing that you never even asked Namjoon about the situation.