My Cinderella (Mark)

Aka My Husband! Thank you JustATinySpark for the idea!

I don't really like the original Cinderella because it just shows that women need a man to be pretty and happy so I spiced it up a bit, continue!

Right now you were still cleaning up the house after your step sister Hyuna had a wild party, as you were always the one who had to clean up her mess.

While Krystal was out with her boyfriend, Kai (Oop), who always seemed to be more interested in you.

Its like your dad doesn't realize what a witch (and her warts) he married but you left it alone.

Cause at the end of the night karma always came back...maybe with a little help of you but who knows right?

Anyway after you got done cleaning you went to ask if you could go to the near ball. But! Since your dad wasn't home you had to ask your..step mom.

"Did you finish cleaning up that horrible mess you made?" You just rolled your eyes before answering her with a yes.

"Well no because I still need you to clean your room, your sisters room, the kitchen--" You held your hand up.

"You know what? You are NOT my mom and I'm NOT going to listen to a damn thing you say. I'm going out and you can tell my dad all you want to. Goodbye!"

And with that you walked upstairs to change into your pretty blue dress and do your light make up and walked out the door.

To say you looked bomb was an understatement. You were walking up the stairs to the large mansion that held the ball anticipating your night.

You heard the prince was supposed to be here but you didn't mind it because you were just coming out to have fun.

There was so many different types of foods and drinks and you were excited to try them all.

As you were walking around with a brownie to your lips someone bumped you.

"Oh. Excuse m--", the guy looked at you and was speechless. "Wow...you're really pretty".

You laughed as you saw a blush on his cheeks. "Thank you. Would you like some?" You said holding out a brownie.

"Oh no thank you. Would you like to dance?" You took his hand that he held out and walked to the dance floor.

You guys were slow dancing for a minute before you asked, "What's your name?" He looked hesitant before he answered.

"Mark. You?" That same sounded familiar but you brushed it off. "(Y/N)" you answered smiling.

You guys danced and talked some more and just a good time. You appreciated that he was hanging out with you. It made the night more fun.

"I heard the prince was coming out tonight but I don't think I've seen him yet." You told Mark, now standing at a snack table.

"Well actually--" All the lights shut off and a spot light landed on you two well more like Mark.

"Let's give it up for Prince Mark from the Tuan family who came out tonight to enjoy our little ball!"

Mark smiled and waved as everyone cheered while you had round eyes. Everything went back to normal and he turned towards you.

"You're the Prince?" You asked looking bewildered. He nodded laughing before taking your hand.

"Indeed I am. I just didn't tell you because you seemed to not have recognized me and you were treating me like a real person and not royalty."

You smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He frozed and stared at you with his hand on his cheek.

He then quickly looked away averting his eyes before looking back you. "(Y/N) I've had so much fun tonight because of you. So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date?"

"Sure" you said as he pulled you in a hug. You smiled smelling his cologne. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"You're like My Cinderella"