You're On Your Period (Jackson)

The 'in pain' one

You were on the bed laying down and whining being extra loud because the cramps were extremely bad today.

You were hurting so bad that you were ready to rip the head off of whoever was the next person to talk to you.

You were rolling around and punching the pillow so the pillow would understand how you felt.

You then felt bad for the cute Jungkook (bunny) pillow that Jackson got you and you kissed it and put it down.

But then right after grabbing a plain pillow and was punching that. Jackson walked in as you were doing that and hesitated talking.

"Umm.....baby are you alright?" If looks could kill, Jackson would be a dead man. "DOES IT FREAKING LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT!!" You yelled and Jackson looked like this:

 "DOES IT FREAKING LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT!!" You yelled and Jackson looked like this:

"Well dang. Sorrrry!", he snapped back. "I'm sorry babe but I'm in serious pain rn", He nodded then left.

I know dis higga did not just leave me here, you thought. Jackson came back a second later with chocolate, snacks, and movies.

"Ok I locked the door downstairs and brought some stuff. Here's a hot water bottle and I will gladly rub your tummy", he said out of breath.

"Come here baby boy", he layed down with the stuff and looked at you nervously. You laughed and held his face.

"I love you so much and I really appreciate it", you said giving him a sweet kiss. "I love you too princess. Now let's watch finding Nemo!".