"Shy (Jimin)" (His POV)

What can I say?

I am in love with the most beautiful girl at this school. (Y/N) (Y/L/N). God I would give anything to be with her but I'm just so shy . I doubt she'd even notice me anyway.

Today her group was sitting with us. Rap Mon had told them to come sit with us just to mess with me. I don't know why he does this to me but he says he hardcore ships us.

"(Y/N)!!" One of her friends, (Y/F/N) yelled. I turned around so quick I almost got whiplash. She looked so cute. She looked over at us and I turned back around.

I heard her walking over and realized that the only seat left was next to me. Ooook OK don't freak out.

"Be any louder why don't you. Maybe Mexico will hear you". Everyone laughed but I just kept my head down blushing really hard since we were so close to each other.

I looked up at Maria and she winked at me with a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her. Maria is helping me TRY to gain my confidence to talk to (Y/N).

Maria asked Rap Mon to switch spots and he said yeah because he knows that Maria is helping me. " You're gonna have to talk to her sooner or later before its to late", she said seriously.

"I know I know but I'm nervous", I said playing with my fingers. " Boi if you don't talk to her today imma steal her from you", she said causing us both to laugh.

I suddenly heard a loud bang and jumped as well as everyone else. (Y/N) was standing up looking really mad. "Yo fam what's up?" Maria asked her.

But she just ignored her and got up. She threw her tray away and left while slamming the door. I slowly turned back around to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked nervously. "Go talk to her", Jin said with concerning eyes. I nodded slowly and exited.

I looked everywhere I could think of for (Y/N) and I was starting to get really worried. She was already late too class which isn't like her because she doesn't skip.

Suddenly the door opened and in she walked with a blank face relieving all of us, especially me. I turned to Maria, " Maria idk if I can do it. She looks really ticked "

"I'll talk too her after class OK? And then you talk with her when she's ok." I nodded my head and noticed that (Y/N) was looking at us with fiery eyes. I really hope that I didn't make her this mad.

Class ended and we all left the classroom. Maria was walking next to me, both us looking at (Y/N) walking slow and looking upset."

"I'm gonna go talk to her. Just wait her" I did as Maria told and watched her go over to (Y/N). When they started talking it looked like (Y/N) was yelling and I got nervous.

She suddenly calmed down and just walked away. Maria rushed over to me grabbing my wrist. She dragged me walking towards (Y/N).

I accidentally bumped her and she turned around looking like she was ready to punch me. Her gaze changed as she noticed it was us.

"Just tell her how you feel dang", Maria said walking off. How she just gonna call me out like that I thought. I couldn't find the words to say so I just looked down blushing like crazy feeling stupid.

She tapped my shoulder and I looked up blushing more seeing her beautiful dark brown eyes. " Sooo... what's up?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"(Y/N) I love you", I blurted out feeling even more stupid. Her eyes widened. " What?!" She asked and started blushing.

"I'm sorry. Its just that I've had feelings for you for a really long time and Maria was helping me to try and confront you and I was looking for you after lunch but I couldn't find you and I was so worried but I just figured that you wouldn't like me because I'm Korean and I'm not—"

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips that I could kiss forever. I was shocked at first then melted into the kiss as well as her, our lips moving in perfect sync.

She pulled away and said, "I feel the same way. I don't care if you're Korean or not, I've always had eyes for you and your personality. I love you too Chim Chim", my heart swelled up when she said my QT name.

I then kissed her this time with as much passion as I could show. I pulled away and pulled her in for a hug. She hugged my back and sighed. " Be mine?" I asked. "Always"

Ever since that day I never fell out of love with this beautiful girl.

*****

Y'all I think I write boy's POVs better than girl's lol. Let me know if I should do more boy POVs // vote and comment          💜💜💜