Smut 2-in-one imagine(15k SPECIAL)

I got 15k alot faster than I thought I would lol. Thank you so much everyone for the 15k reads and thank you @simle_boo21 for requesting this♡♡♡ this will be V & BamBam

Bam Bam ~ Sweet Lips

Right now you were in awe and getting slightly wetter and wetter as you were watching your boyfriend tell you a story.

His big thick lips were just so mesmerizing and you just wanted to suck and bite on them.

"Yah! Are you listening?" Bam Bam asked making you snap out of it. "Yeah yeah" you said still looking at his lips.

"Babe I get my lips are big but you don't have to stare...unless you would like to enjoy them?" He hinted in a husky voice.

By now you were already straddling him on the bed lips pressed against his in a heated makeout session.

You licked his lip wanting entrance which he gave to you. You then put his bottom lip between your teeth and lightly tugged.

You weren't usually the dominant one but Bam Bam wanted to let you enjoy it until he couldn't take it any more.

A low grown came from him as he flipped you over him now on top of you. He kissed down your neck to your chest making you moan.

He slipped off all yours and his clothes leaving you both bare. He grabbed a condom and some lube prepping your tight hole.

He pushed in slowly filling you up. You looked down to see he was only about half way in. Looks like his legs aren't the only long thing.

He finally pushed all the way into you and your brain couldn't even function how long he was at this point.

A loud moan left you as he pushed in and out picking up his pace. You looked at him to see his head leaned back and eyes in the back of his head.

This was just as good to him as it was to you. After a few more thrust you both came before he fell on the side of the bed next to you.

"I should tell you stories more often", he said as you laughed nodding in a agreement.

V ~ Tongue Master

You had such a stressful day at the shop and just wanted to come home. You were still a little hot tempered after almost fighting an old lady who kept demanding a refund.

You really just wanted nothing more than to get home. However when you did you couldn't seem find Taehyung anywhere.

You looked all downstairs but nothing. You then heard music come from upstairs and recognized the song.

You entered your shared bed room seeing Taehyung laying in the bed looking deep into your eyes. He then got up and led you to the bed by your hands.

"I know you had a stressful day at work so I'm gonna make you feel all better." He had a seductive look on his face but he still made a smile and kissed your forehead. He

He then slowly pulled all your clothes off and lied you on the bed. He walked over to the dresser and got a blind fold out putting it on over your eyes.

You still heard the song in the background and was listening before you felt lips on yours and instantly kissed back.

Taehyung stuck his tongue in your mouth exploring every inch as you loved his long tongue...and he definitely knew that. That's why he knew exactly what you needed.

He then started kissing down your neck sucking and licking leaving large purple marks on your brown skin that he loved.

He kissed down your chest kissing both of your hard nipples before going lower and lower until you started getting a feeling in your lower region.

Tae got to your clit and kissed it as you jerked forward gripping the sheets. Liking your reaction he placed his hands on your hips to keep them down for his next move.

He licked from the bottom to the top of your whole area as you bucked up again breathing deeply.

He sucked on your sensitive bud as you were yelling his name. Then slowly pushing his tongue deep inside you now exploring your area.

You moaned and yelled out his name. As he was deeply watching you to see if you were enjoying it. After all he just wanted you to feel better after today.

You felt a bubble in your stomach and it was about to burst. "T-Tae I'm-...I'm gonna cum" you said all jumbled up.

He rubbed your thigh in comfort and started moving his tongue faster in and out of you.

You arched your back riding out your high screaming his name. He licked up everything that came out of you and then took the blind fold off your eyes.

When your eyes finally adjusted to the light you looked to see Tae smiling sweetly at you.

"Do you feel better Jagiya?" You laughed softly at him before giving him a hug. "Thank you Tae. I really love you".

"나도사랑해". With that you both washed up and went to bed.

So....how was it?