Hate or Love? (V)

*you supposedly hate V however you're just scared to love him and to be in another relationship in the end you confess and happy ever after*

You were walking home from class and was almost out the door until someone bumped into you. You already had a stressful day and didn't need this.

You just found out that you were project partners with the guy you most 'hated'. Ha! Yeah right. You just wanted to believe you hated him but...I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Anyway back to the person who bumped you. "Dude watch were you walking", you said about to walk away. "But I have to go home with you" you heard a familiar pout-y tone.

You turned around to see him. Kim Taehyung. The schools sweetheart and class clown. The nicest popular person you'd ever meet and you 'hated' him *insert eye roll emoji* Like I said, you'll figure it out soon.

You groaned loudly and gestured for him to follow you. "So what do you like to do?" He asked smiling your way. You looked at him and kept walking. 

You heard him jogging back to you. "Are you ok?" He asked genuinely concerned. "Look. We're gonna finish this project and you're never gonna talk to me again after this got it?" 

He looked down and didn't speak again until we started the project.

~~ Time Skip To Day Before Project ~~

Taehyung was at your house again and you were putting the last details on the project. "Done!" He yelled doing a happy dance on the floor in the living room.

"Good Job" He said, as we stood up, with open arms. I turned around to walk to the kitchen but he grabbed my hand turning me around before I could. 

"Kim Taehyung you have 3 seconds to let me go right now". You tried to take your hand away but instead he grabbed your other hand too. 

"(Y/N)... Why do you hate me so much?" 

"Let me go Taehyung"

"Not until you tell me"

"Let go!"

"Tell me!"

"Fine! You really wanna know!?"

"Yes!"

"I'm in love with you ok!?" He got quiet and stared at you while you looked all around finally letting it out. 

"I'm in love with you so much and everyone loves you. You're nice, handsome, thoughtful and I'm just gonna hurt you in the end. You're too precious and perfect for me! I don't wanna hurt you!" You yelled loudly sobbing.

He gently yanked your hands that were still in his hugging you close. You stayed that way for a while until you felt a drop on your shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" You asked pulling away. "(Y/N) You don't know how much you mean to me. I'm willing to take that chance if it means you'll be with me. Please don't trow us away. We'll be ok. Please...lets just give it a try, Together?"

You nodded happy tears replacing your eyes as you two shared a big warm hug and a passionate kiss.

*****

I hope you enjoyed all this madness...