YOU'RE THEE JACKSON WANG?? (Jackson // request)

Requested from RapMonstaUnderMyBed1

I'm hella excited right now because I finally get to meet my amazing boyfriend Jackson.

We've been dating online for quite some time now 2 years actually and we're finally meeting in person.

I let him know that I was moving to Korea and he couldn't be anymore happier.

I suddenly heard that my plane was landing and I got ready to finally meet the love of me life

I stopped to my new apartment and changed into a more causal outfit not forgetting my key and phone.

As I got closer to the Cafe Jackson and I were meeting at I got more and more nervous.

The thing is I haven't actually seen his whole face before. We usually just voice call or he sends me corner pictures.

Its funny because he sounds a lot like Jackson from Got7 and his name is the same. I just thought it was cool not really thinking about it.

I love his personality and he loves mine that's all that matters. I stepped to the door took a deep breath and walked in.

When I walked in I looked around seen thee Jackson Wang sitting at a couple table.

I'll have to ask him for a picture if he's still here after I meet with my boyfriend Jackson.

As I walked further in Jackson turned around from looking at his phone and his eyes widened.

He suddenly ran to me and spinned me around

He suddenly ran to me and spinned me around. To say I was shook was an understatement.

"Ummm hi Jackson Wang. Do you know me?" He put me down and held my waist.

"Do I know you??? You're my girlfriend Bria". He said confused and reading my facial expression.

No f*cking way. Everything started piecing togther. My boyfriend is Jackson Wang.

"You're thee Jackson Wang!?"

"Why didn't you tell me? Now everything makes sense...Yah! How could you not tell me!?" I said punching his shoulder playfully.

He laughed and kissed you on your forehead. "I'm sorry babygirl I didn't think it mattered that much. But now you know...it doesn't change anythinf right?"

"Of course not. I still love you Jackson whether you're Wang or not". He pulled your face and kissed you on the lips.

Your kiss lasted an eternity until he pulled away. "I love you too and you look even more beautiful in person", he said holding my hand.

Thank god for my darker complexion. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks babe".

"Wanna eat while we're here" he asked looking at you. "Hell yeah"

*hope you enjoyyyed RapMonstaUnderMyBed1♡"