Misunderstanding (Suga) Pt. 1

You were walking to the back yard to see yoongi, since you just finished laundry, until you kinda heard him on the phone.

"(Y/N)-So insecure- I want- to break up with her- hate -her"

You slowly backed up feeling kind of hurt. You didn't understand what he said fully so you didn't completely freak out.

However none of what he said sounded good. Lately he's been a little distant and his cold personality is showing more. You just needed a minute to get out and think.

So you did
~~~

YOONGI'S POV

I'm currently on the phone with my mom discussing the plans for tomorrow and I'm really excited.

"(Y/N)....I love her so much eomma. She was always so insecure and thought I want to break up with her and that I hate her. That's So so wrong. I love her so much that's why I want to do this and I want you to help me."

"Of course Yoongi. I can tell how much she means to you and I really like her as well so whatever you need me to do, I will".

I smiled and thanked her and said my goodbyes. "(Y/N)!" I called to her to see if she wanted to go out to eat but got no answer

"(Y/N)??" I called and still got no answer. I remember that she was doing laundry so I walked to the room and seen a note.

Yoongi I don't know what's been going on lately but you've been very distant and cold and I also over heard a few things on the phone. I'm leaving all day just to take a little break ok? I'm not breaking up with you or anything I just need time to think. ~Love (Y/N)

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I was reading. I suddenly regret the horrible plan I made.

Tomorrow was gonna be the day I proposed to (Y/N) and now it's all wrong.

I was purposely acting cold and distant so it could turn out perfect. But now.....

I just sat down and cried. My jagiya I drove you away....Mianhae

*****
Want a part 2?