Pregnant (V)

* Trigger warning. Talking about abortion*

You were sitting down watching the tv with joy because you were watching V's as well as the rest of BTS's interview.

No body knows about you and V yet except the members because y'all don't want it to be total chaos with hate and everything.

Interviewer: "So guys, how do you feel about having a child in the future?'

All of the members were answering and they were going down the line. And finally it was V's turn to answer.

"I don't want any kids because I think they are a distraction and will stop me from growing in the group"

That stung you in the heart. He said it kinda nervously like something was up but it still hurt.

You thought he wanted to have children with you. Guess not. Well at least I'm not pregnant, you said to yourself.

Suddenly you started feeling sick and ran to the toilet. You threw up and thought a bit.

You shook your head furiously. "Nooo no no. This can't be happening", you said out loud.

You got in your car and sped to the store. You bought some pregnancy tests then rushed back home.

You went went to the bathroom and did what you had to do and wait.

~~~

Omg.... Why you??? You love V with all my heart and you didn't want this baby to make y'all break up.

.....maybe you should just get it aborted. You wrote a note to V about how you saw the interview, you being pregnant, and what you're about to do.

You went to the hospital and the lady escorted you to your room. You decided to do it now since you wouldn't have to carry him/her.

The doctor came in and sat down. "Mrs. (Y/L/N), are you sure you want to do this?" He asked you.

You were thinking hard then looked down with tears in your eyes. You shook your head no and he helped you out.

I can't kill this baby. I'll just go home and pack my stuff, you thought. When you got home you seen that V's car still wasn't in the drive way.

Good that means he won't have to see the note. When you walked in, you seen a smashed Vase on the ground.

You walked over and seen that the note was gone. He must've seen in. Oh well you'll be out his hair soon.

You went upstairs and started packing all your stuff. You then heard the front door burst wide open.

You heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. Suddenly V walked in with tears in his eyes.

He dropped down to his knees and hugged your stomach. "I'm so sorry", he said.

"Tae I didn't do it. Don't worry I'll be gone soon", you turned back around.

"Why are you leaving?!" " I know you don't want this baby so I'll just go"

"NO!! I lied! The company made me do it. I want this baby and I want you. I love you with all my heart and I already yelled at the manager and said if something happened to this baby I was gonna leave BTS. I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much."

You got on the floor and hugged him with tears in your eyes as well. For the rest of the night you were talking about baby rooms and stuff.

Y'all ended up having a beautiful baby girl.

THE END