Detention (V)

Requested by KekeGraham
*mild smut warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️*

Ugh I swear I hate Mrs. Brown. She gave me detention for no freaking reason.

All I said was that she should try and exercise. She should've never tried to come after me.

Anyway I'm sitting here in this boring classroom staring at the wall. That was until he walked in.

Behold the all mighty, priceless... V. As usual he's walking in here likes he owns the place.

Then his eyes layed on me. He smirked and came and sat in front of me. Just typical. No body wanted to come to detention today🙄

He turned and faced me. "Hey baby girl", he said in that deep voice that always makes me weak in the knees.

I looked at him and played it cool by raising my eyebrows. The teacher then got up and left the room. Probably to go eat some damn donuts.

'Of course' I thought smh.

When she was gone V came and walked toward my desk. He sat down next to me and started rubbing my thigh.

"I know you want me baby girl", he said as his hand roamed higher until it was on my clit.

He started rubbing and whispering things in my ear making me wetter and wetter.

He then put his hand in my underwear. And my slow behind wanted to wear a skirt today cuz I was lookin fine, I thought.

He entered a finger and was pushing in and out. Then two fingers, then three....Oh god.

He started kissing on my neck and pumping at the same time. He kissed all the way down to my chest.

I know he left big red marks and then he attacked my lips and we had a heated make out session.

We then heard heels clicking in the hall and he pulled away licking his fingers slowly.

"See you in detention tomorrow babygirl" he called licking his lips and winking.

I watched as he walked out after Mrs. Brownie-I mean Brown dismissed us....

What tf just happened?

*****
Hope you enjoyed KekeGraham   Specially made just for you 😄💙