Smartest (RM)

Right now you were in class finishing up a test. Which you knew you most likely got a A+ on. (A/N: HA! I know my slow behind failed)

Right when you finished you got up and someone stood up at the same time you did.

Kim Namjoon. The boy who thought he was soooo smart. You hated him.

You thought he was trying to outsmart you but little did you know he was trying to get your attention.

You looked over at him and he looked and smiled that adorable shy smile that you weren't falling for.

You rolled your eyes and handed in your test then left. You then heard the door close again.

"Hi (Y/N)", he said jogging up to you. You just ignored him. "(Y/N) why do you hate me so much?"

"Because...Its like you're trying to beat me at everything and being smart is the only thing I'm good at...I'm sorry".

"That's not true. You're good at alot of things. Singing, being funny, being you....the girl I fell in love with. "

"Ok first of all: 1. Boi I sound like a dying whale when I sing 2. I know thank you & 3. You love me?"

He grabbed your hand. "I always have. Will you please do the honours of being my girlfriend?"

You then laced your fingers together. "Of course". You leaned in and right when you did the bell rang.

You both laughed then walked to your next class.