His First Time (Hoshi // 17)

*If you don't like seventeen or are salty just don't read. I know this isn't Got7 or BTS. Thank you!*

Lately Hoshi has been a little distant. You tried to think hard of what it could be but nothing came up.

He's always blushing now and you've been together for a long time so you figured you could tell each other everything.

You heard the front door open and went downstairs to see Hoshi taking his coat off.

"Hey babe", you said walking to him. "H-Hi jagi". He pecked your forhead before blushing.

"Hosh. Please tell me what's up. You've been acting weird lately....Did I do something?"

He quickly grabbed your hand after you said that with a worried glance. "No no of course not. Its just...we've been in a relationship for a while now and I want to move farther but...I don't know how because it would be my first time."

To say you were shook was an understatement but you understand the fear he has as you went through it before.

You pulled him upstairs before laying him on the bed and slowly climbed on top of him.

"Relax ok baby? It's ok I don't expect you to be perfect at everything. You're already everything I could ask for. So just relax."

He loosened up some before you leaned up and gave him a sweet kiss. The kiss started to get more heated and you decided to go farther.

You cascaded down his jaw to his neck. His body reacting to every move you made.

You sucked and bit on his neck while gesturing for him to take his shirt off. Guess dancing really payed off.

You leaned down and hooked a finger on the front of his pants before pulling them down slightly.

You stuck your tongue down flat a little under his waist line and slowly licked up to his abs while making eye contact with him.

At that moment you felt something poking your chest and you knew eye contact was his kink.

You slowly discarded all of your clothes teasing him as to which he whined to.

You laughed before snatching his shorts and boxers off throwing him off gaurd hissing at the cold air.

You gripped his member bringing your lips to the tip causing him to groan and grip the sheets.

You opened your mouth and leaned your head down sucking the tip. He moaned loudly as you went down all the way sucking and wetting his member.

You suddenly stoped causing him to look up before his eyes widened as you climbed on top of him before straddling him on your knees.

"Are you ready baby boy?" You asked before lining his member up with your hole.

"Wait are you sure?" He asked looking up at you flushing red. You leaned down and gave him a loving kiss, reassuring him. He gave you a nod edging you to proceed.

You slowly sank down causing him to groan before you went straight down to the base.

Hoshi threw his head back moaning out your name with eyes rolled back. As well as you.

After a while you came back up before bring yourself back down. Sensing that that might've been a lot of work for you,  hoshi grabbed your hips in his hands.

You lifted you up and slammed back in groaning out as he repeated the motion.

Your names were getting thrown left and right as you kept riding him. You soon both came close and rid out your high together.

You slowly got off of him before slumping next to him.

"How was it?" You asked. He leaned sideways putting his head on your chest as you played with his hair.

"Amazing". You laughed before kissing the top of his head and falling into sleep.

*****
In my opinion the best smut I've written. But send requests because I'm all out lol