Instagram (Youngjae) Part 1

Just a little self promo follow me on insta @ aye._its._tati

You just got done going live to your many followers on instagram and told them you were going to the latest event in Korea.

You were really excited to go because you heard that Got7 was gonna be there.

...and Got7 means Choi Youngjae.

Your followers know that he is the love of your life and you couldn't be happier going to this event.

Youngjae has recently noticed you and followed you back on instagram while like a couple of your pictures.

Since that moment, your fans have been spaming ship on your account.

You wouldn't be surprised if poor Youngjae got his page blown up as well.

But you do love how your fans are supporting you through the time of living in Korea and learning the language.

~

You were currently putting on the last finishing touches of your look to go to the event.

As you got in the car the radio played Big Bang's 'Bae Bae' and you were jamming the whole way to the event.

As you got out the car you saw many idols and staff setting up and getting ready.

You felt like this was the place for you and seeing a good bit of your friends. You started walking around running into a couple of people before you rab Into 7 guys...one guy in particular.

You slowly looked up and held intense eye contact with Choi Youngjae himself.

"(Y/N)!" Jackson called you snapping you out of your train of thought. You quickly bowed before going over to Jackson.

"Sup man. How are you?" You asked Jackson giving him a hug which he returned.

"I'm good. Look at you! My baby's all grown up!" He squealed. You rolled your eyes before Mark pulled you to him.

"How's my bumble bee?" You loved Mark he was like your closest brother and you couldn't be more thankful for Markson as they both welcomed you when you moved to Korea.

"Oh yeah (Y/N), as you already know, this is Youngjae; Youngjae,(Y/N)." Jackson pushed you towards him as you suddenly become super shy as you know Youngjae was also shy so the conversation wasn't going anwhere.

"Hi Youngjae", you finally said. "Hi (Y/N)". He said smiling adorably at you. "I heard you're a big fan".

You lightly laughed and nodded. "Yeah I am actually." You two were smiling at eachother until the staff called them to get ready.

"I'll see you next time yeah?" He asked looking at you. "Yeah", you said smiling.

You watched as they left and Mark & Jackson turned around and started making kissing and heart signs.

You flipped them off before walking to your designated room.

*****
Part 2 coming soon♡