Partial Troubles

Okay, why the hell did America think it would be a good idea to take a stop near Cheyenne with Cyrus and Iamar in toll?

Somehow those two were able to physically manifest themselves before other people, though now they looked really different as a result. Cyrus's hair was now blood red in color, not to mention it was really long and held up in a braid. His skin was still really tan, and his eyes were somehow green in color.

Iamar on the other hand still had his semi-long black hair, but his skin changed to a very pale color, and his eyes were now a very pale blue.

But that wasn't the reason why America wanted to go jump off the nearest building at this point.

That was because when they stopped at a nearby restaurant to buy food before heading over to Wyoming's house, Cyrus and Iamar were immediately bombarded with lots of girls, who immediately began to ask them out on dates and such, and they continued to do that even when they got a table!

It took one murderous glare from America to send the girls off running and screaming in terror. But even still those girls were acting like stalkers!

Oh great Mother Gaia, why were those girls even allowed to exist? Her own children were better behaved than that! And now America can understand why Wyoming doesn't come into town without pepper-spray, for he too was an attractive figure, especially for those who love horses and/or dogs.

Either way, Cyrus was fuming a little with his own irritation, while Iamar had a worried look on his face. "Well," the latter began, "that could've been worse."

"Yeah," Cyrus replied sarcastically. "Sure it would."

Eventually their orders were taken and they were left alone with one another once more. Even though they didn't need to eat anything, the men decided to eat so they wouldn't look suspicious. Not to mention they also wanted to try the food in this world.

"So...what's your son's home like?" Iamar asked awkwardly, really wanting to get over what happened moments ago.

Thankfully America gave him just that. "He lives out in the countryside on a small farm, and he has a few horses and, as I've already told you, two dogs. His house is a medium-sized cabin, and it should be enough to fit both Wyoming, his lover, you two, and me at the same time. And don't worry Cyrus, it will be warm enough for you."

"I'm not worried about that," Cyrus said as he stared out the window, tense and looking as if he were searching for something, or someone.

"What's wrong Cyrus?" America asked, concerned.

Cyrus shook his head. "It's nothing. It was probably just my imagination."

America narrowed her eyes at this, but didn't press further. But something was wrong, wasn't it?

The question was: What could it possibly be?

Finally their food arrived, with both Cyrus and Iamar ordering a sirloin, and as soon as they took a bite, they eyed the plates with bewilderment.

"Is it alright?" America asked.

"It is," Iamar replied after swallowing. "It's just it tastes so bland and yet so juicy. And I strangely like it."

"Me too," Cyrus jumped in as he gracefully cut off another piece.

Giggles and swoons were heard behind America, and the latter was so tempted to take one of her forks and shove them into one of those idiots' eyes.

And note to self: Never again bring Cyrus and Iamar physically into a town.