e l e v e n

-

ashton decided that he would go and talk to michael and luke during lunch. once he saw the two of them sitting down with each other he decided to make his move.

"hey, long time no see." ashton said as he sat down next to luke.

"what do you want?" michael huffed.

"to know what happened with calum. what did he do that made you hate his guts?"

"he didn't tell you?" luke asked, suspiciously.

"tell me what?"

"about the texts." luke said.

"oh, he told me about the texts and he has no idea what you guys are talking about." ashton stated.

"he's lying to you. he made it very clear that he didn't want to see michael anymore." luke shot back.

"no he's not." ashton shook his head, "in fact, how do i know that you guys are lying?"

"because we're not."

"well neither is calum." ashton crossed his arms.

"yes, he is. he sent the fucking texts." michael said, slightly raising his voice.

"he says he didn't and i believe him." ashton says.

"well then you're a fucking idiot." michael spats back at him.

"don't call me that."

"well you are if you fucking agree with calum." michael said once more, "you're both fucking idiots. he's lying and you're dumb enough to believe him."

"hey! do not call him names. he is my friend." ashton scolded.

"don't tell me what to fucking do." michael rolled his eyes.

"then don't call me a fucking idiot." ashton said.

"just go away." luke said.

"no! i'm not leaving until you tell me what's really going on." ashton said firmly.

"then i guess we are leaving." michael said.

"then i'm coming with you."

"leave us alone!" michael growled.

"just tell me what really happened and then i'll leave you alone. it's as simple as that."

"that is what really happened you fucking prick." michael said once again.

"no its not." ashton scoffed.

"i'm going to say this one more time, leave us alone." michael says slowly.

"not until you tell me what actually happ-" ashton didn't get to finish his sentence before he felt a fist connecting to the side of his face, causing him to fall to the ground.

"i said leave us alone!" michael was yelling now.

ashton huffed and tried to put together what had just happened. michael turned away but then ashton stood up and ran behind michael.

michael turned around, "what n-"

ashton balled up his fist and swung right at michael's face. they could hear people running around them and pulling out their phones and forming a circle around the three boys.

"oh, i know you did not just do what i think you did." michael said as he balled up both of his fists.

"i did." ashton smirked.