n i n e t e e n

-

ashton drove to the restaurant and michael followed closely behind, in his car, of course.

"we're here!" ashton said with a smile as he hopped out of the car.

luke latched onto ashton's arm as they walked towards the door, with michael and calum not far behind them.

"hello, table for four please." ashton said.

the lady nodded, "right this way."

the four boys followed the server to their table and she handed them all menus.

"someone will be here shortly to take your order." she smiled and walked back to the front.

"thank god she wasn't a homophobe." michael let out a sigh of relief and gave ashton a sad glance.

ashton nodded in agreement, "uh huh."

"okay so i'm think about just getting a burger." calum said.

"me too." michael said.

"i'm gonna get some chicken tenders with fries." luke said.

ashton looked over the menu, "'i think i'm going to get the steak."

-

the four boys chatted quietly amongst themselves until a server approached their table, "what can i get for you all today?"

ashton ordered a coke and the steak platter, luke got a sprite and the chicken tender plate while michael and calum got water with their burgers.

the server nodded, "comin' right up." he gave them a small smile and walked back to the kitchen.

the boys made small talk until the young waiter returned with their orders.

"here you all go." the waiter placed the food in front of the boys and they all smiled and the boy walked away.

the fours boys ate with the occasional small talk here and there. then they paid their bill and then they began on their way back to michael's house.

-

a/n: this is rushed bc i want this story to end oops sorry

also the next chapter is the epilogue

words; 308