Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I was getting ready to get to school when I ran into my roommate and best friend Killian Jones. He had no shirt on and I just loved it, but he is my friend.

"Sorry Swan. Have a good class. Oh and Milah and I broke up again. So I'll be at the bar tonight if you need me." Killian tells me.

"Killian stop going back to her she is a slut. I really hope you used protection with her." I say.

"Dont worry I did. I always gave her a morning after pill to make sure nothing happened." He says.

"Smart. Look maybe I can talk to Graham. Maybe we'll meet up with you." I say.

"Okay. I'll see you later." He says.

I walked out and went to my classes and met up with my boyfriend Graham after class.

"Graham, I was thinking we can meet up with Killian tonight since we dont have have big plans." I say.

"Ugh.. No. Why do you always want to hang with him?" Graham asks.

"Because he is my friend and he needs me. If you care about me you wouldnt let my friendship with him bother you." I say.

"Your right. It turns out that I dont really care for you as much as I thought." He says.

"So your dumping me?" I ask.

"Yeah pretty much." He says and goes over to another group of girls.

It was late out so I went to the bar and met up with Killian.

"So Graham sucks." I say sitting next to Killian.

"That loser dumped you?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah he did all because we had no plans so I suggest to come here to hang out with you. He said he didnt care about me and then he walked away to be other girls." I say stealing his rum.

"Oh no you dont. Get your own." He says to me taking it back.

"Killian Im broke." I say taking it back and drinking it.

"I'll pay for you. Now my rum if you please." He says.

"Whatever you say Pirate." I say giving him the drink back.

After we had some drinks we went back to our apartment. I sat on the couch and he handed me a glass of water.

"So Swan, I have to ask mostly because Im kinda drunk, but have you ever thought out us ever being intimate?" He asks me.

"Oh...My...God.. Killian!" I say slapping his arm.

"What its a question. Have you, because I have." He says.

"Wow.. I would be lying if I said no, but yes I have. Why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well because I was thinking about this and I have been for awhile, but since we suck at relationships why dont we do a friends with benefits." He says.

"Oh.. Killian..." I say.

"Just hold still." He says and kisses me.

The kiss started getting very heated and so he climbed onto of me.

"Ohh.. Yeah I think we can do this. Just one question your room or mine?" I ask.

"I think the couch will be just fine." He says and kisses me again.

"Oh... Mmm." I say as his lips touch my neck.

"You like that dont you Swan." He growls in my ear.

He kissed down my neck and removes my clothes. As things just got more and more amazing. Killian then hovered over me before entering me.

"Killian are you okay?" I ask.

"You want to do this right?" He asks.

"Fuck me." I say.

"As you wish." He says.

He began to thrust and thrust as fast and as hard as he could. It was just wonderful. Once everything settled down we both just relaxed on the couch as I placed my head on his chest.

"That was wonderful." I say.

"Yes it was love. So when we have no one we do this?" He asks.

"Yes. Whenever we are lonely this is what we will do." I say.

"Round 2 love?" He asks.

"Sure." I say and climb on top of him.

I really like this. I just dont want to lose him if things dont work out. Though for now Im just gonna enjoy this.