Chapter 17

Emma's POV

Its been a month since Killian's son arrived in our lives and I couldnt love the little boy more. Killian is also really good with him and I gotta say its sexy to watch him with Maverick. Tonight Killian and I are going out to re-celebrate our anniversary.

"Okay Love. Snow is here its time to go." Killian says.

"I'll be right there." I say.

I walked out of the room and Killian just smiled at me.

"Wow your so perfect." He says.

"Okay you two have fun." Snow says.

Killian held out his hand and I took it we went to a very classy place and Killian seemed nervous.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Its just Maverick felt alittle warm before we left." He says.

"Yeah I know, but all called the doctor and he said it was nothing." I say.

"Okay. I just really dont.." He says.

"Hey he is fine. If anything happens to him Snow will call us okay." I say taking his hand.

"Yeah okay. Im sorry." He says.

"Dont be your protective of your son. Im okay with it." I say.

"I love you so much Emma." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

"Good." He says.

"Okay how about you order and I'll be right back." I say and go to the bathroom.

When I walked back out Killian was on his phone and when I sat back down he just looked at me.

"Please dont hate me." He says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Snow called and Maverick wont stop screaming and she said he is very warm." He says.

"Okay we should go." I say.

We left the restaurant and home and Killian quickly took Maverick from Snow and tried rocking him.

"Im sorry I just didnt know what else to do." Snow says.

"Its okay. He is more important." I say.

"I'll leave you guys too it." She says.

Killian started to get very upset and I had to take Maverick from him. As I looked at the screaming baby I noticed something.

"Oh you poor thing." I say.

"Whats wrong?" Killian asks me.

"Look. He is growing his first tooth." I say.

"Ohhh. Its a good thing you got the teething rings." He says.

Killian went to the freezer and grabbed one out. Once he placed it in Maverick's mouth the crying stopped. I looked at Killian who was now looking relieved. God he is one sexy man when he's worried.