Chapter 26

Emma's POV

It has been a couple weeks and I was able to leave the hospital and after I was let out I went to see Killian everyday. Today after work I had to take Maverick with me.

"Hi Emma." A nurse says.

"Hey how is he?" I ask.

"Still hasnt changed. Who is this cutie?" The nurse asks.

"Oh this is mine and Killian's son. Well we have to see Killian." I say.

I walked into Killian's room and placed Maverick on a chair and looked at Killian.

"Oh hey Emma." Liam says walking in.

"Hey Liam. What brings you here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to drop off some more flowers." He says.

"You can stay as long as you like." I say.

"Yeah, but I have alot to do after the whole gun to Graham's head thing. I now am gonna use that to help others." He says.

"Well best of luck and if anything changes I'll let you know." I say.

"See you around Emma." He says.

Liam left and I turned around and Maverick had climbed off the chair and crawled near Killian's bed.

"Woah there buddy. No no." I say.

I picked him up and he looked over at Killian.

"Dada." Maverick says.

"Yeah thats your dada." I say.

"Dada." Maverick says again.

I went closer to Killian and placed my hand on his face and frowned. I kissed Killian's head.

"Please wake up. Your son and I need you. Please.." I say.

After a few hours it was time for Maverick and I to go. As we left I heard a weird sound like a grown. I turned around and saw Killian's eyes open.

"Swan?" Killian questions.

"Your okay. Oh that god." I say going over to the bed.

"Dada." Maverick says.

"He's talking?" Killian questions.

"Yeah Im gonna go get the doctor." I say.

I went to get a doctor and they checked Killian all out and it turns out he will be just fine. Killian was gonna be okay and everything was gonna be fine. I was gonna have my man and Maverick was gonna have his father. I really hope everything from now on will be alot better for us.