Chapter 10

Emma's POV

I woke up in my bed and Killian wasnt in my room. He had walked me to my room and I wouldnt let him leave my side. I remember falling asleep in his arms as we talked about things. I remember his lips on my forehead just as I drifted off into sleep. I remember him holding me close to his body and I heard the sound of his heartbeat and it was a beautiful sound, but now where was he.

"Killian! Where are you?" I ask.

I looked around the apartment and he wasnt there. I looked into his room and all his stuff was still here so he didnt leave. Where was he? As I thought about Killian there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Emma." Neal says.

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" I ask.

"Well Emma, August told me where you lived. So about that date you were considering?" He questions.

"Yeah about that no. I dont want to go out with you." I say.

"Why? Is there someone else?" He asks.

"Yeah there is. He means alot to me and if I lose him I will never be happy." I say.

"Okay, but does the guy feel the same as you?" He asks.

"I dont know, but Im willing to find out. I really hope he cares for me the way I care for him. Im sorry Neal, but he is to special to give up." I say.

"If it doesnt work out call me." He says and walked away.

I closed the door and sat on the couch and watched TV as I waited for Killian to come back and finally he was back.

"You were gone all day. Where were you?" I ask him.

"Out." He says.

"Out? You couldnt have called or answered your phone or left a note. After you saying you wanted to leave this really freaked me out. Killian please dont do this to me." I say.

"Im sorry love, but why do you need me so bad. You have that Neal." He says.

"Neal! Neal! This isnt about him I dont even like him. Your so stupid. God why do you have to be so jealous?" I ask.

"Oh you think Im jealous and what would I be jealous of huh?" He asks.

"I dont know the fact that this sex thing would end. You rather keep it going until you got bored and then you'll stop it. You dont want me to do it. It has to be you." I say.

"Wow. There it is the real way you feel about me. You all think that Im some fuck and dump loser and that I have no heart. I have heard that from alot of people Emma, but coming from you... It hurts. You know what I thought this sex thing would help us both when we had nothing. I was wrong its ruined everything. I'll still pay my half of the rent, but Im moving out." He says.

He walked to his room and he really looked upset and I dont mean mad upset. I mean sad upset like I actually broke him. Oh my god I was so scared of him hurting me that I did the hurting. Way to go Emma you messed everything up. Now Killian will never love you. Nor will he want to be your friend. I've lost him. My biggest fear was losing him and now I have and I dont think I'll ever get him back.