Chapter 28

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been good lately although every time he seems to want to tell me something someone or something always gets in the way. Maybe tonight he can tell me since we have a night to ourselves. Killian cooked and we left Maverick with Snow and David.

"Okay love... Im sure nothing will mess this up now. Here we go. Emma...." Killian starts.

"Hang on.... I... I dont feel good." I say and go to the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom for awhile throwing up and Killian walked in.

"Love? Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I think I caught the flu." I say.

"How?" He asks.

"Regina told me Robin had the flu and that she didnt want to help him so I did." I say.

"Aww my sweet... Get into bed. I'll take care of you." He says.

"No I cant get you or Maverick sick." I say.

"Love.. He has the flu shot and I got one too. Remember I asked you if you wanted one and you punched me because you hate needles." He says.

"Oh yeah. Im sorry I guess I'll go lay down." I say.

"I'll bring you soup." He says.

The moment I laid down in the bed I didnt feel like crap anymore. I actually felt quite fine, but when Killian walked in with the soup the smell of the chicken noddle made me feel sick.

"No dont want anything to eat right now." I say.

"Okay. I'll take it back." He says.

Then he left the room but came back with a trash can and placed it right next to me.

"Hey Killian what was this dinner for?" I ask.

"It was for you." He says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"You have been so worked that I thought you needed a night just to be spoiled." He says.

"But you have been trying this for awhile now it has to be more then that." I say.

"When your not sick and everything is calm I'll try again, but until then you get some sleep." He says and kisses my head.

He walked out and I looked at the closed door. I know he wants to ask me to Marry him, but he cant because it keeps getting interrupted. Its sweet that he wants it to be perfect, but whats not sweet is I have to throw up again. I grabbed the trash bucket and threw up in it. Woah thats weird now I want Onion Rings. What kind of flu is this.