Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I was with August at the local bar and he was just as sweet as before, but I got the weird sense someone was watching us.

"So are you dating anyone right now?" August asks me.

"No. My boyfriend just dumped me about two or three months ago." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I wanted to hang out with Killian because he was upset about his slut dumped him again. He needed a friend and Graham got mad and well dumped me." I say.

"Wow. Why was he mad that you wanted to be there for your friend? See thats why I loved you. You are just so sweet." He says and puts his hand on mine.

"See you wouldnt have been a ass about it. I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." He says.

Then we ordered some drinks and when he took a sip he spit it all over me.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"Im so sorry Emma. This isnt a scotch. Well it is but with Vinegar added to it." He says.

"What? Why would.... I'll be right back." I say.

"Yeah okay. Again Im sorry." He says.

I walked over to the bathroom and walked into the boys restroom.

"Jones! Where the fuck are you!" I yell.

"This is the mens room." A guy says, but I knew that pretend voice.

"Haha. Fucking A Jones!" I say and kick the stall open.

"Hey Swan. What brings you here?" Killian asks.

"You Are Insane! You will go out there tell him your little joke was meant for me." I say.

"And why would I do that?" He asks making his smirk face while raising his eyebrow.

"Fine dont. I'll just go back to his place. Even though I wasnt planning on it." I say.

His smirk turned into a frown and he walked out and I followed him.

"August Im sorry. That wasnt meant for you it was meant for Emma. I was playing a joke on her." Killian says.

"Thats alright." August says.

"Well I best be going." Killian says.

"No join us." August says.

"That sounds good." Killian says and sits next to me.

"Yeah so Killian how have you been?" August asks him.

"I have been fine. So why are you back here?" Killian asks.

"Killian." I say and elbowed Killian in the side.

"No. No. Emma. Its alright. I actually came back for my father he is sick." August says.

"Aww you poor thing." I say.

"Sorry to hear that." Killian says.

"Its okay. Look I have to go, but I would like to see you again. Because Emma I have something to tell you. Anyway see you two later." August says and goes.

"I bet he is gonna tell you he's gay." Killian says.

"You always say that when a guy wants to tell me something." I say.

"And one day I will be right." He says.

We had a few more drinks and we went back to our place. It didnt take long for his lips to find mine and it also didnt take long for our clothes to go flying all over the apartment. God I never want this to end and by the way Killian acted tonight Im guessing he doesnt want this to end either.

A/N: Hey guys I have three new stories out and that you can request on. They are called...

1) Once One Shots 3
2) Captain Swan Short Stories
3) Oncer X Reader

So please go and check them out. Thanks.