Chapter 21

Killian's POV

After Graham attacked Emma a week ago she hasnt left my side since the accident. Right now she is terrified so people half to let her know they are behind her.

"Emma? Snow and Regina are here." I say softly as I enter the room.

"Okay." She says.

Regina and Snow went into the dark room where Emma has been hiding out. She doesnt like many people around.

"So what happened to Graham?" Robin asks.

"Well once Emma came home we called the police and they have been looking for him ever since." I say.

"Well Im surprised you didnt follow after him and kill him." David says.

"Oh I was going to, but Emma needs me and I cant go to jail and leave her alone." I say.

"So until he is captured she isnt gonna go anywhere without you?" Robin asks.

"Yeah pretty much." I say.

"Okay Emma is broken." Regina says.

"Regina, she is scared right now. She will bounce back in time. Right?" Snow asks.

"She should. It only happened a week ago. Right now all she needs is people letting her know they will protect her." I say.

"Well go fuck her or something." Regina says.

"I cant do that to her. She was attacked and almost raped by Graham. She said if she didnt remember having the pepper spray in her a purse, Graham would have raped her fore sure." I say.

"Are you all talking about me?" Emma asks walking out of the room.

"Swan...." I say.

"I know you all want to protect me, but Im okay. Umm Killian can we talk for a moment?" She asks.

"Sure love." I say and follow her into the room.

Our friends had left and Emma sat on the bed and I sat next to her and she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Never leave me." She says.

"Emma, I love you so much and I will never ever leave you." I say kissing her head.

"Good and if you ever see Graham on the street kill him." She says.

"Oh believe me Swan I will." I say.

She let out a small laugh and I just held her in my arms as she fell asleep. Once she was a sleep I laid her in the covers and left the room. I walked into my son's room and looked down at him. No one will ever hurt my Swan again and I will never let anyone hurt my boy. If I ever see Graham, he will regret ever touching Emma. Mainly because he will be rotting in hell.

A/N: I will post twice today because I forgot to post it yesterday.