Chapter 39

Killian's POV

Today was the day I am marrying the love of my life. Nothing will make me happier then seeing my Swan walking down the isle.

"Well dont you look nice." David says.

"Thanks... I think." I say.

"Hey look its your daddy." Robin says walking in with Maverick.

"Dada." Maverick says.

"Hey buddy." I say taking Maverick from Robin.

"So have you spoken to the girls?" David asks Robin.

"Yeah I just saw Snow and Regina. They said everything should be on track." Robin says.

"So how is Emma?" I ask.

"I dont know. I didnt see her. Its time to go." He says.

The guys and I waited at the front and when I saw my Swan I couldnt breath. She looked so beautiful. As the ceremony went on I never stopped looking at my Swan.

"Okay its time for the vows which they have decided to say from the heart. So which one would like to go first?" The priest asks.

"I would if the lady would allow me." I say.

"Go ahead." Emma says.

"Okay. I thought that all I would ever have is failed relationships. I never thought one would stick. Then I met you and that all changed. From the moment you became my friend I instantly fell in love with you. I never thought you would ever love me. Then one day that all changed when you told me you loved me. Now here I am with the most loving and kindest sole on the planet. I love you Emma and I will never love another as much as I love you. Now its your turn love." I say.

"Wow how can anyone say anything after that, but I'll try. I always told guys that I cared about them and I always believed that what I said was true. Though I never did actually know what it meant to love until you. You were the first that I told that to and actually knew the feeling. We may have been through so many things, but I love you and I will always love you." Emma says.

I tried not to tear up when I heard her vows just as she did to mine. Then before I knew it I was able to kiss my bride. I pulled Emma close to me and kissed her. She was finally my wife and now we can start our lives as husband and wife.