Chapter 2

Killian's POV

I woke up this morning with Emma in my arms. I slow go up and got dressed I left her a note and placed a small kiss on her head before leaving. I met up with my friends at the gym and told them about the deal Emma and I had made.

"Wait... What?" Robin questions.

"You heard me." I say.

"Your gonna sleep with Emma and still be friends. What are you stupid?" David asks.

"Look its something we both want to do." I say.

"Killian, its not gonna end right. She is gonna like it at first, but later on she is gonna want to have an actual relationship. Then your friendship will be ruined." Robin says.

"I dont believe that." I say.

"Im sorry Killian, but Robin's right. Emma will want something serious. Its not gonna work. You should just leave at last night. You know a one time thing." David says.

"I cant do that. She was amazing last night." I say.

"Your gonna lose her if this continues." Robin says.

"I cant lose her there is no way she will leave me as a friend. Is there?" I question.

"She might mate. She just might." Robin says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay once you two ladies are done can we go work out?" David questions.

"In the gym we go." I say.

I punched David's arm before we all walked in. I cant lose Emma. I wont lose Emma. Or will I?

Emma's POV

"I gave it a month." Regina says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because Killian is a pig and he will get bored and then this living situation will not work and you end up on Snow's couch." She says.

"Why my couch? Also why do you call guys call me Snow?" Snow asks.

"Because you look like Snow White and your couch because I will be to busy telling her I Told You So." Regina says.

"So this is a bad idea?" I ask.

"Yes." They said at the same time.

"But he is the best guy I've ever been with." I say.

"Em, please dont continue this. It wont work." Snow says.

"I just need to think." I say.

After they left I just sat in silence for hours to think. Killian walked into the apartment and he was all covered in sweat. I couldnt help but bit my lip.

"Like what you see love?" He asks.

Without a word I got off the couch and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around he neck and continued to kiss him.

"Lets go to my room." I say.

"If the lady insists." He says and pulled me into my room.

Even though the girls say no. My body says yes. God I dont think I will ever want anyone else but Killian.