Chapter 3

Emma's POV

Today I was walking to my class when someone bumped into me. When I looked up it was that guy Neal that has been in some of my classes over the last couple of years.

"Im sorry." I say.

"Thats alright. Your Emma Swan right?" He asks.

"Yeah thats me." I say.

"The names Neal. Hey I have been meaning to ask you if you would like to go out with me sometime?" He asks.

"Im sorry I cant. Right now I have to focus on my studies." I say.

"Then we can possibly have like a study type of date?" He asks.

"Yeah I dont see why not. Meet me at the library at 4." I say.

"Okay see you then." He says.

I went to my next class and when my day was over it was 3 so I decided to go back to my apartment to get changed. When I walked in Killian was in the kitchen with nothing but a towel on and he was all wet like he just got out of the shower.

"Hey Swan." Killian says when he sees me.

"Hey Killian. What? What are you doing?" I ask as I looked him up and down.

"Im was just getting ready to go." He says.

"Go where?" I ask.

"I have a date tonight." He says.

"Really you do?" I ask.

"David set it up. Just tell me to stay and I will." He says.

"No Killian go. Go have fun. I have to study at the library with this guy anyway." I tell him.

"Guy what guy?" He asks.

"Neal, but its just studying. I mean he is cute, but Im not attracted to him at all." I say.

"So he is cute, but not Killian sexy. Have a nice time." He says.

I went to the library and Neal was waiting for me, but the whole time Im thinking about Killian and whatever slut David sent him up with.... Emma come on he is only your friend that you have sex with! Yeah thats why Im worried if he gets with someone I'll never have sex with him again and he is the best I have ever been with. Ugh the girls were right this is gonna be hard, but you know what else can be hard.... Yeah Killian's.... God I want him right now.