Chapter 25

Writer's POV

Now what happened to Killian, Emma and Neal? Graham had attacked them and two were in the hospital. Neal wasnt harmed. Killian told him to go and get help just in case. Neal did what Killian said oh but he regretted leaving them. When Neal had returned with help it was bad both Emma and Killian bleeding some other male holding a gun to Graham's head. Emma wasnt as badly hurt as Killian which is why she has woken up. Though everyone who has come to see her wont tell her what happened and they wont tell her where Killian is.

Emma's POV

Im in a hospital and no one has told me what happened. All they say was that Graham had attacked us. What scared me most was that Killian wasnt around and I was terrified.

"Em I brought someone to see you." Snow says.

"Killian?" I ask.

"Nope." She says walking in with Maverick.

"Well I guess thats apart of Killian." I say.

"Here Mavs go to your momma." She says.

"Actually Im not his mother." I say.

"You take care of him, you love him like your own. Therefore your is mother." She says and handed Maverick to me.

"Momma." Maverick says to me.

"See he knows your is mom." Snow says.

"He said his first word. I just wish Killian was here to hear him. Where is he?" I ask.

"Em... Killian isnt doing so well. He was hurt alot worse then you and they dont know if he will make it." She tells me.

"What? No he cant leave me." I say.

"Emma have hope that he will survive it. Today they said he looks better, but they still dont know. The others told me not to tell you, but I had to. Emma he loves you very much and if he doesnt make it you have to stay strong for Maverick because Killian put you down as his guardian if anything is to happen to him." She says.

"Please keep me posted." I say.

She nodded and after awhile she took Maverick and I was left alone. All I could think of was Killian. Please Killian please make it. I need you, your son needs you. Please dont leave us. I repeated that in my head as I started to cry. I cant lose him I wouldnt know what to do next if I lost him.