Chapter 18

Killian's POV

I kept ruining Emma and I remake anniversary and I just felt so bad. After the teething thing we tried again, but I ended up getting the flu. I just felt so bad because I knew how much Emma wanted to celebrate it.

"Killian! Watch out!" Emma yells.

"Oh crap!" I say and moved the stroller out of the way before I hit someone.

"Let me push him. You seem distracted." She says.

"Sorry I just have alot on my mind." I say.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Like we didnt get to celebrate a year together. We havent had sex lately." I say.

"Killian we are at the park." She says.

"So...I miss spending time with you." I say.

"We spend time together all the time." She says.

"I mean without Maverick. I want just a night you and me. Dont get me wrong I love this little boy, but I want a night with my Swan." I say.

"Okay, then we can ask Snow and David to babysit tomorrow." She says.

"No we cant David and Snow we to visit David's mom. They will be gone from tonight to Sunday." I say.

"Then Robin can do it." She says.

"Nope. He is out of town until next week." I say.

"Then Regina. She is good with children." She says.

"She also said I should never ask her to watch my child from the whore that is Milah." I say.

"So in other words you dont trust her?" She asks.

"Yea pretty much." I say.

After we got back from the park I took a nap with my son and when I awoke he wasnt next to me and I smelled food. When I walked out Emma was cooking dinner.

"Hey there sleepyhead. Look I made you dinner." Emma says and kisses my cheek.

"Yes Swan I can see that. It looks wonderful and it smells amazing. Where.... You didnt." I say.

"Just think about it this way... Regina watches Maverick and we have a nice dinner and a very sexy night." She says bitting her lip.

"Well..." I say.

"You can always have me first. I mean after all Im not wearing anything underneath this dress." She says.

"Yeah lets take that dress off Swan." I say and lifted her up.

I carried her back to our room an well lets just say I had my dessert first.