Chapter 13

Killian's POV

I went to the bar while Emma was at school. I sat there and that Neal sat next to me.

"So I saw you and Emma making out outside a moving van. So are you two dating?" Neal asks.

"Yeah we just started dating why?" I ask.

"Your so lucky. I heard around that school area that Emma Swan is like a huge slut." He says.

"HEY EMMA ISNT A SLUT!" I yell.

"Woah man calm down. Im just saying that she was like having sex with some guy that she wasnt even seeing." He says.

"Yeah I know." I say.

"And your dating her?" He asks.

"I was the guy. We were friends with benefits and now we are dating." I say.

"So Emma if you and Emma broke up would she do friends with benefits with me?" He asks.

"No. I dont think she would. See Emma and I have been friends for a long time. So if we were to break up.. She wouldnt make any deal like that unless you know her for many many years." I say.

He just looked at me and he didnt seem to happy with my answer. I went back home and Emma was studying on the couch.

"Hey." She says ever so sweetly.

"Hey love. I ran into Neal at the bar." I say.

"Wow really? What did he want?" She asks.

"He asked if you and I ever broke up if you and him could be friends with benefits." I say.

"What did you say?" She asks.

"I said you would have to know him for a very long time before you do that." I say.

"Killian why would you say that?" She asks.

"I dont know. It just came out. I didnt want to have that conversation with him." I say.

"Okay I understand. I love you very much." She says and then goes back to work.

"Umm Swan have I ever told you that your sexy when you study?" I ask her.

"No you have never told me that, but I cant have sex with you tonight. I really have to study." She says.

"Okay. Study away." I say.

I sat down next to her on the couch and moved her hair off her neck and started kissing her neck. She tried to stop herself from moaning, but she couldnt help herself. She placed her books on the coffee table and she climbed on top of my lap and kissed me. I love her so much and I really hope we never breakup.

Also if you guys could I have a OnceXReader story and I would love to write more for it but I have no request so please go on there and Request. Thanks.