Chapter 37

Killian's POV

I watched as Emma was with Maverick on the couch and she was reading him a story. They were so cute and I love them both very much.

"Hey I'll be back soon." I say.

"Where are you going?" Emma asks.

"Out." I say.

"Out where?" She asks.

I said nothing and I walked out of the apartment. I got into my car and drove to a diner where someone was waiting for me.

"Hey you actually came." Snow says.

"Yeah I came. Why did we have to meet here? And why me?" I ask.

"Look Im sorry. I know this is weird, but we need to talk about Emma." She says.

"What about Emma?" I ask.

"She and I have been friends for a long time. She is like my sister and I want her happy. You havent been the best with relationships and I want you to keep her safe. I dont want you to hurt her." She says.

"You dont have to worry about her and I. I wont do anything to hurt her. Why are you so worried about this?" I ask.

"Because I read the letter that Milah gave you a few days ago. Im sorry I had to, but you cant take Milah back and let Emma go. Milah only wants you because she feels guilty." She says.

"I know why Milah gave me the letter and I see you concern, but Im going to marry Emma and we will be together and be a family. You dont have to worry about it okay." I say.

"I just want whats best for her." She says.

"I know you do. Just believe me when I say I wont hurt her. There will be a wedding and we will be married. I love Emma very much." I say.

"Okay. I believe you." She says.

I went back to the apartment and Emma looked upset.

"Swan? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Whats this?" She asks holding up Milah's letter.

"Emma I can explain. That letter means nothing to me. I was gonna trash it." I say.

"She says she still loves you and wants another chance with you. She says that being with me is wrong. She thinks you should leave me and be with her. Now I ask you do you agree with her?" She asks crying.

"No. Swan I dont agree with her. I love you very much. Your my whole world. You have no idea how long I waited for you to love me too. Emma my love I want to marry you and be yours forever. I love you." I say and wipe her tears.

I pulled her close and kissed her head and held her even tighter. I would never hurt her. I love her and I always will. Nothing and no one will ever change how much I love Emma Swan.