Chapter 36

Emma's POV

I woke up and looked down at the ring on my finger and smiled. I was going to be marrying the man I love more then anything. I turned to the side and saw that Killian was gone. I looked around the apartment and he wasnt here. I heard a strange noise outside. I looked out the window and Killian was placing stuff in the trunk of his car.

"Hey, you stuff a body in the back there." I joke.

"Maybe." Killian says and gives me a quick kiss.

"So really what are you doing?" I ask.

"Well this is just junk I have been storing for along time." He say.

"Ohhh can I look through that stuff?" I ask.

"No, this is my stuff." He says.

"What do you have in there?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says.

"Well if you say its nothing." I say.

I grabbed his hand and kissed him and I tried to take his keys.

"Nice try Swan." He says placing his key in his pocket.

"Oh come on whats in there?" I ask.

"Not much. This is killing you isnt it? You want to really know dont you?" He asks.

"Yeah. Tell me please." I beg.

"Okay. All thats in there is a bunch of junk that I have been meaning to get rid of. My brother was storing it for me, but he cant anymore. So Im getting rid of it." He says.

We went inside and when he fell asleep I took his keys and went inside and found alot of paper. The papers were all notes for me. Notes that he wrote years go.

Emma I dont know what the feeling that I am feeling is. I think its Love. I think I love you.

-Killian.

There was a alot more note written like that. Why would Killian write me all these notes and never gave them to me. It turns out he had fallin in love with me since we had met. These notes make me even more eager to become his wife. I cant wait to marry my Killian.