Chapter one

Your pov
I heard an annoying sound blaring in m ears, I opened my eyes to only beat the shit out of my alarm clock.  I got dressed in a black spaghetti strap shirt, short jean shorts, and a burgundy flannel around my waist. I walked to the bathroom to do my makeup, and slacker that was done I grabbed my gray beanie.

-----time skip----
Your pov
I walked into the mall, I got whistles and stares. I rolled my eyes, I turned around and gave them the middle finger " fuck you!" I said as I walked off. I heard the slight words of " oh your gonna wish you hadn't done that." I got to hot topic, I was  the only one there. Since 8-3 are my hours, I was folding t-shirts and restocking the bracelets.  A few people would come in every now and then, I wasn't paying attention until I heard, a slight deep voice and a really deep voice. I turned around, there they are my inspirations. I walked up and greeted them, told them about the sales and said if they need anything just ask. They nodded and walked around, Colby came up to me " hey umm you look like the youtuber (your YouTube name)" I blushed " well maybe because that's me" he just looked at me and smiled. He handed me a piece of paper and walked out with Sam. I stood there is shock, but my happiness didn't last long when I heard an all too familiar voice.

Hey guys I'm sorry this is shit. But I hope you like it, I meant to make in of these along time ago I just never go to it. So yeah there you go. My inspirations. Buh-bye!