Chapter 9

Colby pov
She makes me so happy, but this prank wasn't funny. So I'll have to get her back, but how? I'll ask Elton what a good idea for a prank would be or Corey. Who knows. I walked downstairs cause y/n fell asleep, I want to Corey. "Hey Corey, what's a good prank to do on y/n?" He smiled and chuckled ( ok so this one replaces sam and kat, with you and Colby) he gave me the perfect idea. We went out and bought cigarettes to out in y/n's bag and one to Corey.

----time skip----

Your pov
I woke up and went downstairs. I heard someone yell my name so I went to the kitchen. "Yeah Corey?" He so yelled for Colby " umm Colby did you know that y/n smokes?" I was shocked I've never smoked! "What?! Let me see!" Coby took the cigarette pack for Corey. "What the hell y/n!" "Colby those aren't mine! I don't smoke!" This went on for a while "that only means one thing then, this is a prank!" "Are you serious! I was about to cry!" They laughed, I mean I laughed too but I wasn't very happy with them. I walked outside to the ladder. I went to the roof and knocked the ladder over so the couldn't get to me as fast. I pulled off my shoes, and my hoodie, leaving me in my shorts and t-shirt.

Colby pov
We ran after y/n only to see her jump off the roof and land in the pool. I ran to get her, cause she was still underneath the water. I pulled of everything leaving me in my jeans, I went in and got her out. " y/n! Baby please wake up!" Corey screamed for Elton, " Colby so something!"  I did what the only thing I could think of, mouth to mouth resuscitation. Nothing was working I would breathe and pump her chest. "Dammit baby please! Wake up!" I tried one more time, nothing. I laid my head on her chest and cried. Everyone hear everything so they were crying too. I was about leave when I heard choking and a gasp. "Y/n!" I ran back , I held her in the arms and cried even more.

Your pov
What the hell? My head hurts, my lungs hurts. And there's crying? "Colby?" "Yeah?" "I love you"  he like at me with tears running down his face, " I love you too!" I wiped the tears off his face I kissed him to reassure him that I was ok. Damn so much for all this, "Colby can we go in?" He nodded and carried me into the living room and we cuddled on one of the huge love sacks they have. I feel asleep to the warmth and the heart beat of Colby. I love him more and more everyday.