Chapter 45

Your pov
I woke up gasping for air, I looked around to see everyone with tears in their eyes and worried looks. I look in the door way to see Colby being dragged out, he was screaming and growling. "What happened?" They told me everything "there's no way, do wait where is Elton and Corey taking him?" "They're taking him to get blessed." I nodded "guys I'm moving back in and no matter what happens this time I'm not leaving." They nodded and came to help me put my things away. Wow the feeling of being back is great, but the prank war feeling is stressful.  But I'm glad to be back, back where I be long. "Y/n I think you need to look in the mirror real quick." "Why?" "Just go look" I walked to the bathroom and flicked on the light. My face was bruised and slightly bloody, my neck had cuts and bruises. I lifted my shirt up to see tons of bruises and I turned to find a burn in the shape of some kind of symbol. The burn was healed and the more I looked into the mirror and studied my cuts and bruises the more they began to vanish. "KAT!" "What! What's wrong?!" "Look watch them! They are disappearing!" "How is this even possible?!" "SAM!" "What?! Woah! They're disappearing!" We both nodded the one thing that didn't leave was the burn.