Chapter two

Your pov
"Y/n?" That voice, too familiar to ever forget. I turned around to see one of my childhood best friends Corey scherer. I ran towards him and hugged him " dude I've missed you so much!" He laughed at me like he always did when I did stuff like this. " hey y/n I was wondering if you wanna hang out? And catch up?" I nodded and waited to the next employee to show up so that my shift was over. Me and Corey walked out of hot topic and went to the Starbucks they have just a little ways down the mall. It's great seeing Corey again "yo n/n you wanna chill at my place for a little bit?" I nodded and we walked to Corey's car cause I didn't feel like driving.

------time skip------
Your pov
We arrived at Corey's I just looked at him and laughed cause he pulled into the drive way of a mansion. He smirked at me and typed in the code, and the gate opened. I was shocked Corey lived in a mansion! And I lived in a studio apartment, I'm trying to find a new place.

Colby pov
I saw Corey's car pull in and he wasn't alone. There was someone with him, which was weird cause devyn is home. So I assumed he was pranking her, I brushed it off till I heard the voice from hot topic today. I walked down the stairs to be met by beautiful e/c eyes.

Your pov
I walked in behind Corey and I saw Colby walk down the stairs look at me, and then walk back up. That's odd, I shrugged and brushed it off. "Hey y/n" I looked at who was talking and it was Sam. I walked over and hugged him, "hey Sam" Corey was talking to a guy with a beard and then he walked back over to me. "So y/n, since you said you were looking for a new place to live. I talked to Elton and he agreed that you could move in with us!" I was shocked I had no words, what should I say?!