Chapter 28

Your pov
Sam pulled into the drive way, and we entered the house. Corey ran and gave me a hug "y/n! Where have you been!" I laughed "I've been at Jake's place, why? Awe did little Corey miss me?" He nodded and I laughed a little more. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, Aaron was coming down. I rushed to Aaron and hugged him "hey n/n where've you been?" "Jake's" he made an o shape and let it go. More footsteps race down the stairs, I look to see Colby chasing he file he cheated on me with. They were laughing and she shrieked as he picked her up by the waist. My stomach felt weird, I rushed to the nearest bathroom which was upstairs. I felt so sick that it hurt so much. No matter what I tried I could get anything to come up. 'Shit what am I going to do?' I called Jake "hey baby you ok? You said you'd be home thirty minutes ago." "Yeah no I'm fine at a friend's and I don't feel too well so, if it's alright I'll stay here for tonight." "Yeah, no I understand? I hope you feel better soon baby girl." "Thanks bye" I hung up I forgot I had my phone in speaker, when I looked up I saw Colby in the door way with huge tears in his eyes. He came closer to me "I would regret it if I didn't do this one last time." He moved forward and smashed his lips into mine, I tried pushing him off but he grabbed my hips. I pushed him away "Colby you have her, you cheated, now you have what you wanted. Her." I walked past him into my old room and laid down, I shut the door. I flopped down on the bed and put my fingers to my lips. For the first time in a while I actually smiled, I didn't know whether to be mad or happy. I didn't know who to choose Colby or Jake.