Chapter 11

Colby pov
So I asked Sam to help me plan a perfect first date for y/n. He got the park rented for us and no one is allowed in, he helped me set up the lights in the Sakura tree next to the pond. I really hope she likes it.

You pov
"Coby I'm tired." He chuckled at me, he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck. I cuddled into his chest and listened to his heart beat till sleep cam over me.

----time skip----
I haven't t seen Colby all day, I'm worried. My phone dinged,
C- hey babe go to your room and look on your dresser.
I was confused but I did it. I opened the box to reveal a knee high f/c dress with a white collar.
Y-awe baby! I love it thank you!😘
C-I'm glad now put it on and get ready I'll pick you up in 20.😘
I was still confused but again I didn't it anyway. I didn't put too much make up on just enough. I straightened my hair, and put on a thin black choker. I put ankle high combat boots on and I was done. I went downstairs and saw Colby at the bottom of the stairs. I rushed down the rest of them and hugged him like he'd been gone for a week.

Colby pov
She looked so beautiful, god I love her. I grabbed her hand and door the car door for her. I had her lean the seat all the way back and close her eyes. We arrived at the park just as the sun was setting. I had my hands over her eyes, I walked her though the park to the tree. I removed my hands and she gasped. "What's wrong!" She looked at me with tears in her eyes "no nothing's wrong, it's just so beautiful and sweet! No ones ever don't anything like this for me." She hugged me, I spun her around and kissed her happy tears away.

We had so much fun but little did we know the night was about to get a whole lot better.

So yeah I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know what you think and what I should do next.