Chapter 18

Your pov
I looked behind me to see me ex, (I gonna put e/n for ex's name) e/n. "What the fuck!" He placed a hand over my mouth, "shhh I wouldn't do that" he slowly took his hand off my mouth "Colby!" "You little bitch!" I hopped off the bed and managed to make it to the door before He grabbed me by my waist "Colby!" I heard multiple footsteps run up the stairs. "Y/n!"

Colby pov
I heard y/n scream for me,  and so did everyone else. We ran up the stairs, I swung the door open to see some guy hovering over y/n. He noticed me, he got off and out his hands up in defense. "Hey look man she called me over." She had tears in her eyes, I got her off the bed and handed her to Corey. "Take her to your room, don't leave her alone." He nodded and asked Kat and deyvn to stay with her. Corey came back with a bat, that we had in a closet. "Corey give the bat." "Dude I don't know, I mean -" "damn it Corey give me that bat!" He handed it to me, I approached the guy. I swung once at his leg, and three times in his torso as hard as I could manage. I looked at him on the floor, I rolled him out of my room to the stairs. He was on the edge of the stairs, I tipped him off and watched him roll down. We met him and the bottom and continued to roll him out of our house.

Your pov
I was a crying mess, but thankfully deyvn and Kat were here with me. I heard huge thuds go down the stairs and the front door slam shut. Footsteps cane back up the stairs into the room. The first person I see is Colby, I run to him and I let him hold me like a kid.  Sam went to Kat and Corey went to deyvn. Colby took me out of the room and went to ours, we cuddled until we both passed out. How is it possible to fall more and more in love with someone that you already love so much?