Chapter 5

Your pov
"Hey guys who wants to go with me to get my stuff?" I heard Corey say he would and then he volunteered Colby. I laughed at both of them, we got into Corey's car. Colby got in the back "ow! What the fuck?!"  I looked and noticed he had hit my skateboard, " oh sorry Colby let me move that." I moved it over and gave him an apologizing smile. "Oh no it's fine it just took me by surprise, and it kinda hurt." I giggled a little bit and nodded.

-----time skip------
Colby pov
We finally made it to y/n's apartment, and the funny thing was it was exactly where me and sam used to live. U/n didn't have much so it was only about 2-4 suit cases and a small box. She had the coolest stuff in the apartment, she had records of her favorite bands of the walls, as well as a play button for 100,000 subscribers. God I'm loving her more and more.

Your pov
I finally got all my cds and records off the walls. We made it back to the car, when this guy approached me. " hey baby, why don't you ditch these two to have some fun with me?" I looked at him and then back at the boys. Hey seems furious, I looked back at the guy smiled, then I kicked him in the balls. "I'm good thanks" I walked to the car and put the box of cds and records in my lap. The guys stood there shocked, "hey guys come on I don't have all day!" I laughed we didn't speak as we drove back to the mansion. But after we arrived Colby approached me and grabbed my hand. He took me to the back yard up a ladder to the roof. He pointed out the sunset, it was beautiful. I loved it, but even more I loved being next to Colby.