Chapter 13

Your pov
I'm so happy! I mean I'm pretty much always happy nowadays, but I get to reunite with my best friend! "Babe she said to go to (location)" he nodded and we drove there which it wasn't far. We pulled up and I noticed her red hair anywhere. "Fayeth!" She noticed me and made her way towards us. "Fayeth this is Colby,  Colby my best friend Fayeth." They shook hands "oh this is Brett my boyfriend, and Brett this is y/n my best friend." We caught while the boys talked. I was leaning against Colby  when I noticed my eyes were getting heavy. Colby noticed and set me in his lap, I cuddled into his neck. "Hey sorry guys we have to go y/n's about to fall asleep." That was all I heard before sleep hit me.

Colby pov
I carried y/n back to the car, but something was off. She lighter than usual, she's getting really light. I remember she has depression and anxiety, I guess that could cause her weight to fluctuation. I'm worried about it but I guess it's not too bad. Before we got home I woke up y/n "hey babe?" She groaned "yeah?" "When we get in there I need to run to the bathroom like you have night sickness" she nodded, everything went to plan and the next morning we would announce the pregnancy'

Your pov
We got to the front door, I swung it open and ran to the nearest bathroom. I faked throw up noises, and I heard Corey's voice on the other side. "Y/n?! You ok?!" "Yeah Corey I'm fine, must be something I ate, no biggie." I heard the footsteps leave. I walked out to see Colby waiting for me, I held my arms out for him to carry me. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, to get a better grip on me he placed his hands under my ass. I closed my eyes, and only to opens them again. "Colby!" He laughed "its not funny now in soaked and it's freezing out here!" He laughed again. He sat down at the edge of  he pool. I slowly rose up and kissed him, I moved from his lips to his jawline. I slowly made my way down his neck till I got a slightly groan, I sucked and bit at his sensitive area. I smirked and continued down, I reached for the hem of his shirt. He took off his shirt, I crawled out of the pool. I took off my shirt, I crawled on top of him and kissed down his chest leaving hickeys. He flipped us over he started on me, he left hickey all the way down my neck, some on my chest, and some in my stomach. I moved my hips against his causing him to let out a kid groan. I continued, he was enjoying it, I stopped, got up and walked into the house. I felt two strong arms wraparound me as soon as I entered the house.