Chapter 46

Your pov
I watched as the burn didn't disappear "Shit!" "What are you going to do?" "I don't know, maybe some how it'll go away?" "For your sake I hope so." "Ok one thing guys Colby can't know what he did to me just yet. If he finds out he'll just push me away again." They both nodded and left the bathroom. Good thing the burn wasn't too bad, nothing a little makeup couldn't fix "deyvn!" I heard heels clicking "yyeess?" "Can you help me cover this?" And I showed her the pentagram burn she gasped but nodded. She came back with all the makeup she had, share started working on the burn or well scar now. "Aaannnd done" "thank you so much deyvn." "No problem I just hope it goes away it's creepy." I nodded . "Alright everyone leave your shit and get out! We have to get this whole fucking place saged!" We all ran to the front door and got into the cars. I looked into the back of one and saw a crying Colby. I climber into the back of that one and Elton hoped into the front seat, and hauled ass. "Elton where are we going?" "Holy fuck y/n! We are going to get a priest to sage the house."  I nodded "Colby?" I touched his shoulder and he jumped which made me jump. "Please y/n don't touch me." "Colby what's going on?" "Y/n please don't." I leaned in I turned his head towards me, and ever so slightly put my lips on his. He leaned in the rest of the way filling the gap, I ran my fingers through his hair, I hear him moan slightly. "For fucks sake! No sex in my car!"