Chapter 21

Your pov
Colby looked at me with tears in his eyes, I caused him this pain. If I hadn't shown up he would be hurt, Colby picked me up and carried me to the living room. "What are you doing?" He looked at me and continued,  he continued and I saw he was making a giant ass fort. I smiled at him, he put blankets over it all and set a love sac in their. As well he put a blanket over the tv.  We cuddled on the love sac while sam, Kat, Corey, and deyvn joined us. Colby knows I'm better, I'm better because of him. I fell asleep everyone else soon after.

Time skip

Your pov
To lighten to mood from the last few days, I decided to cook lunch for everyone. Yes lunch we slept that late, I went to the store and got what I need. (My dad makes these pork chops that are so good! So that's you making, sorry) I got home to be nearly run over by sam in my skateboard. "Y/n how do you ride this?!" I laughed "it's a gift my friend." He hopped off "watcha got there?" "Stuff" I walked into the kitchen knowing he was following me . "Seriously y/n what is all this for?" "I'm making what my dad used to make me." He gave me a questioning look but sat in the island and watched as I cooked. "Hey guys what smells so-" "guys get in here y/n is cooking!" Colby and Corey. I rolled my eyes and continued to brown the meat, "what are you doing?" "Making pork chops."  They nodded and sat around except Colby he actually helped. Once I was done everyone was already ready. I set their plates down, they dove in. "Oh my god! This is so good y/n!" I smiled and thanked them.

I went upstairs and took a nap.

Sorry this sucks next chapter will make up for it