Chapter 8

Your pov
So Corey help me set up the cameras, and sam helped me apply the make up. I did and intro to a new video on my channel, " hey guys I'm back and today what happening Sam?" "Well today we are going to be pranking Colby, Sony/n recently moved in with us. And Colby is pretty protective of her." " so what we're doing is I have 'bruises' and a 'hickey' on my neck and all Colby knows is that I'm chilling up here in his room." "So when Colby gets home he'll see Sam on top of me." "I'm honestly scared." I agreed and hide the final camera. We heard the front door open to we got into position and went with it. " Sam seriously stop!" "What why?! Is Colby better than me!" "Sam! Stop get off me!" We heard the door open and Colby walk in "Sam what the fuck!"  "Colby it's not what it looks like!" "Not what it looks like! Sam! Really!" "Look Colby don't be mad, please don't tell kat." "That's it I'm done!" Colby ran at Sam "Colby stop!" "Colby babe! It's a prank!" He looked up at me, not because I said it was a prank but bio called him babe. He got off of Sam and walked towards me, "did you call me babe?" I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around. He set me down "y/n I've wanted to do this since I met you." He leaned in and I leaned in the rest of the way. Slowly our lips touched and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. I never want this kiss to end, but sadly we had to breathe. " y/n will you be my girlfriend?"