Chapter 35

Your pov
"Elton don't be a baby, just keep trying." "Y/n I'm telling you whatever it is, won't come out." I turned to him, "give me the tweezers." They looked at me questionably, Elton handed me the tweezers. I reached into my back, whatever it was Elton was right, it was hard to remove. I grasped on to whatever it was and started to pull. I felt it move and continue to move, the grasp the the tweezers had lost it. I reached back with my hand, and dig my fingers in till I found it. I got a better grip, with a few more pulls I got it out. "What the hell is that!" "Elton what is it?" "I don't know, let me see it." I handed whatever it was to Elton, he washed it off. In my skin was a huge piece of metal, it was so hard to remove because the screws or nails in it had implanted themselves in my back. "Y/n you need to go to the hospital, and now." I nodded and me still being shirtless I walked out of the house, back bloody. "Wait y/n you can't leave in just a bra!" "Colby really? If I don't go to the hospital now, I could bleed to death." "Deyvn can you go get a top for y/n, one that doesn't cover her back." She nodded and I held a towel on my back. Deyvn came bald with a tube top and a strapless bra for me. The guys turned around, and I changed. We drove to the hospital we made it, but not before I blacked out.