Chapter 34

A/n: for those who don't know that's me. I apologize for your broken screens, and I really appreciate every single one you who have supported me.
--------

Colby pov
I woke up to screaming and flailing in the bed. I turned on my nearest lamp, y/n was screaming and crying. I rushed to her "shhh.shhh. Baby it's ok.." this seemed to clam her down, she settled into my chest and we went back to sleep.

Your pov
I woke up on Colby's chest "morning kola." I was pretty happy this morning, "morning princess, what were you dreaming about? You were screaming and crying." I felt the color drain out of me. "Just what happened last night." I tried to get of the bed, but only to fall to my knees in sever pain. I looked back at my legs to find gashes in them. "Colby take me to the bathroom, bring me tweezers, gauze, gauze tape, peroxide, and triple anti-biotic." He nodded as he rushed me to the bathroom and to get everything. "Guys wake up!! Something happened to y/n last night!!" Great yet another panic through the house. Of course Corey and Colby were the first ones up followed by deyvn, Kat, Amanda, Sam, and Elton. They watched as I dug glass out my calfs. As I moved my back up another sharp pain. "Deyvn, Kat, can you take my hoodie off?" They helped me take my hoodie off, and being the house with out a shirt wasn't a big deal for me. "Who doesn't have a weak stomach in this house?" Everyone pointed to Elton, "ok Elton, grab the tweezers, slowly and careful push the sides of the gash if cut back. They carefully dig around for anything, and while your doing that, someone pour peroxide in the gash." Colby stepped up, he held my hand as he poured it in and as Elton moved around. "Ok y/n there's something big in here." "Elton what do you mean by 'something big' " "y/n what I'm saying is whatever is in here is too deep and too big for me to remove."

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me!  I can't believe I made it this far, I couldn't have done it with out you guys or without aria03_2003 . Thank you so much!!