Chapter 23

Colby pov
She's safe she's ok, thank god. I thought I'd lost her forever "Colby get off our heavy" I looked down at her and picked her up.  I ran towards our room "Colby what are you doing?!" "You'll see princess."

Your pov
I felt myself flop onto a bed, I looked up at him "really?" He kissed down my neck, finding the sensitive spot. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him smirk into my neck,  his hands on my hips made their way up my shirt.  He rubbed my bared hips with his hands, I brought his lips to mine. He kissed me roughly and pushed me fully onto the bed, he hovered over me. I took off his shirt and began to work my way down from his neck to his chest. I flipped him over and straddled him, I took off my shirt and began to move my hips. I moved my hips in a slow circular motion, Colby groaned at the slow movement. He placed his hands back on my hips and moved me faster, I felt him between my legs and smirked. I quickly moved off and put my shirt back on. "Tease!" Was all he yelled at me as I walked out. I walked downstairs and sat in the living room. "Oh y/n" I turned to see Sam "hey Sam" he gave me a confused look "your not with Colby?" I looked at him again "what do you mean I was just with him?" Now his look was concerned "well he's in the room and moaning mess." I chuckled "I teased him so he maybe fixing what I caused" Sam's confused and worried look didn't change. "Do you think he's cheating on me?" He shrugged I walked back to the door to our room and sure enough he was a moaning mess, eyes covered with a make shift blind fold. I peak in to see some dark haired girl, I guess sam was right he is cheating on me.