Chapter 19

Your pov
Today's that day I get a blood transfusion and an ultrasound. Not going to lie I'm very nervous, apparently Colby noticed cause he kissed me forehead. "Don't be nervous babe, everything will be ok." He grabbed my hand and walked to the car, he opened my door for me and let me get in. I giggled and waited for him to get in, "ok so you do know where this place is right?" He looked at me "of course I do, why would I drive to a pregnancy clinic if I didn't do my research and see where it is." I nodded he had a point "point Colby."  He did a little bow which was freaking cute. He started the car and we were off.

------time skip-----
Colby pov
We finally made it to the clinic, we got signed in and sat down. Y/n was still nervous still another woman told her it's not bad and that it'll be just fine. Y/n smiled and thanked that lady. "Y/n? And Colby?" We stood up and entered the back. They had the blood ready, y/n held my hand because it actually looked painful. That didn't take too long, now we have to go into another room to do the ultrasound.

Your pov
I laid down on the table and raised my shirt, the lady put this cold clear gel on my stomach. She moved her little wand around till she saw a small gray dot. "Ah look, it's your baby." I smiled at Colby and looked back at the screen. "Ok I'm going to get the papers and get you the picture of you baby." We nodded, I wiped the gel off my stomach, "Colby I'm so happy about the baby, but what are we going to do?" "We are going to do our damned best as parents." I laughed and nodded. The last came back and handed Colby the papers and me the pictures.  We got back to the car but something wasn't quite right.