Chapter 32

Your pov
"You seriously brought a oujia board!" I wasn't upset anymore, I was terrified. "Yeah and you guys are going to play it." "No Elton! I'm not touching that thing!" "Y/n why are you so against playing it?" Sam. Should I tell them? I think it's time. " the reason I don't want to, is because back home I played with one with some friends."they looked at me not saying anything but wait for me to continue "well as the night went on my very quite friend, walked off into the woods. We didn't know where she went, but we thought she didn't go too far. So we followed her, she walked so deep into the woods that we lost her. As we were searching, I ran into something. I shined my light up to see my friend hanging from a tree." I broke down I fell to the ground and cried. No one said anything, until "alright let's not do this anymore." Sam "yeah we should take her home" Corey "baby it's ok." Colby held me "guys I say we let her decide what to do" Elton. "We can go, but leave that fucking thing in the car" I slowly stood with the help of Colby. He looked down at me and wiped away my tears, and kissed my forehead. We walked in and I was a little freaked out so I stayed with Colby, actually more like I clung to Colby.  We heard strange noises, like footsteps or something hitting a door. I finally got enough courage to let go of Colby. I decided I was going to scare them since we were about to leave anyway. I went back to the room that we had to enter through. I heard them at the bottom of the stairs, everything was fine until two hands grabbed me.