Chapter 7

Your pov
I'm gonna tell him, he deserves to know. "Look Colby, this was the past, yes I did cut. But I'm better now and the bruises are why I moved here with you guys." He looked sad and relieved, he hugged me and I swore I heard a sniffle. "Just promise me you won't do it again, I can't lose you y/n." He looked at me with the biggest tears in his eyes. I nodded and i changed and went back in. I went to Colby's room cuz mine doesn't have a bed yet, and I laid down. I was so caught up in the thoughts I didn't notice that he laid down next to me. I felt lips on my forehead " goodnight princess" he put his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest and soon fell asleep.

Colby pov
Y/n fell asleep, she so cute when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead before getting out of bed. I put on a shirt and went downstairs, "hey sam?" "Yeah? What's up Colby " I gave him a look like we need to talk. He nodded and flowed me to the living room. " sam I really like y/n and I don't know what to do." He laughed at me " dude just be honest with her. Tell her how you feel." I nodded and went back to bed.

Your pov (next morning)
So Corey told me that he announced a prank war in the whole house. So I decided that I would prank Colby, I had Corey and Sam below me with it. I hope it goes well.